Acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux disease is common problem that most of the people suffer. Wrong lifestyle habits, food habits and food choices are one of the major causes of acidity. But fortunately this problem can be controlled to an extent by merely adding certain foods into your diet.
If you have the acid reflux problem, try eating these foods:
1. Honey – Take honey after meals
2. Ginger – Drink ginger tea or chew ginger after meals.
3. Baking Soda – Drink a spoon of baking soda with water after meals.
4. Basil leaves – Chew few basil leaves
8. Fennel Seeds – Chewing fennel seeds after meals is good for digestion and treat acid reflux problem.
9. Fenugreek seeds – Eating fenugreek seeds (soaked) or just drinking the soaked fenugreek water is helpful.
Read here the detailed article on Home Remedies for Acid Reflux