An amazing herb of Ayurveda, Giloy, Guduchi or also known as ‘Amrita’ offers immense medicinal and therapeutic benefits. According to the principles of Ayurveda, Giloy is a tridosha herb, with powerful properties that neutralises the three doshas in the body namely vata, pitta and kapha, vital for overall wellbeing. Here are some amazing health benefits of giloy:
- Boiling giloy stem and drinking the juice, or chewing fresh giloy stem helps to strengthen immune system.
- It improves digestion and prevents from related problem like piles. Check here some effective home remedies for piles.
- Regular consumption of Giloy juice stabilises blood sugar.
- Giloy with adaptogenic properties enhance mental health relieving stress, anxiety and depression.
- It not only keeps diseases at bay but also promotes a healthy smooth skin and help get rid of wrinkles and sagging skin.